Principal Software Development Recruitment Consultant
Based in London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a senior recruiter to join an extremely successful team within a young Tech recruitment agency in the heart of London. You will bring at least 5 years’ experience in the Data, Software, Cloud or Change and Transformation space and you will demonstrate fruitful identifying of top clients and candidate whilst having a keen interest in Tech.
Your role will be varied and challenging, offer a high level of autonomy and responsibility in a meritocratic environment, and enable you to develop your skills by learning from some of the most successful IT recruiters in the UK.
Specific duties will include:
- Developing, maintaining, and growing existing relationships with candidates and accounts
- Actively contributing to the operation of an efficient, smooth-running division & team
- Achieving monthly and quarterly financial targets
- Business Development: securing new clients by having a consultative approach, following up on leads to get new jobs on and growing your portfolio of accounts.
- Proactively working to become an expert in your specialism area, identify industry trends and be the 'go-to’ recruitment consultant in your space.
- Growing your network to a substantial level in your specialism area and creating a great employer brand strategy
- Managing the end to end recruitment process between clients and candidates
- Provide support & guidance to junior team members
To be considered for this position you will have:
- 3 years’ experience in Tech recruitment on a full 360 capacity
- Great knowledge and understanding of the data, software dev, cloud or change space
- A successful track record of past performance
- Excellent understanding of the recruitment process and proficiency in using ATS
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This opportunity is available for a team player who understands the importance of collaborating with colleagues and managers in order to create an inspiring and successful environment to work in.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'