Cordius have partnered with a clinical manufacturer that has a successful history in developing pharmaceutical products. The company is a contract development and manufacturing organisation that specialises in formulation development, analytical services and clinical manufacturing for clients globally.
This is an incredibly exciting time for the business and they are looking to hire a number of Principal Scientists (Study Directors) in key specialist areas to join their Technical team.
To be considered, you will already be working at Principal Scientist level up to Technical Manager/Senior Technical Manager, and you must be able to show a demonstrable background and a high technical knowledge in one of the following areas;
- Spray Drying
- Analytical (Method Development, Method Validation, Report review and write)
- General Clinical Development
It is essential that you can show the depth of technical expertise to scientifically lead projects and talk credibly in front of clients. You will also have the ability to coach, mentor and influence. Additional people management skills are desirable, although not essential.
Salary: Excellent + Benefits
- To act as a Study Director; setting the technical strategy to ensure client and product requirements are met and ensure the science throughout the project is meeting those expectations.
- Accountable for the delivery of Client Projects - ensure designated projects are delivered to the agreed quality standards, meet Client expectations and within the agreed time line.
- To provide leadership and strategy for projects, techniques, and revenue streams.
- To maintain an excellent knowledge and awareness of the latest advancements in own area of expertise and consider any advancements in context with overall business strategy.
- To be recognised within the Scientific Community as an expert within own area of expertise, and ensuring that the company maintains a high profile within the Scientific Community.
Skills and Experience:
- Typically a minimum of a BSc plus a minimum of 10 years + relevant industrial experience, or PhD plus a minimum of 6 years + relevant industrial experience.
- Strong scientific expertise in area of discipline.
- Effective project management skills - ability to develop work plans with tasks, timeframes, milestones resources and dependencies.
- Ability to manage a range of priorities such that both short-term and long-term goals are met.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Has the ability to identify what needs to be done and take action before being asked when the situation demands it.
- Experience in the development of a range of formulations, characterisation and manufacturing processes.
- Excellent GMP knowledge and working practices.
- Strives for excellence in performance by surpassing established standards.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Targets important areas for technical innovation and develops solutions that address meaningful work issues.
- Clinical Development
- Analytical Method Validation
- Spray Drying
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'