Principal Scientist - Mass Spectrometry
Exciting opportunity for an experienced mass spectrometrist to lead the analytical testing of extractables and leachables at an innovative analytical testing laboratory.
You will be the technical expert and "go to person", providing support to a team of analysts who are primarily using high resolution LC-MS and GC-MS for extractable and leachable analysis of pharmaceutical compounds in an ISO17025 and GxP-accredited environment. Predominantly office-based, you will hold responsibility for final data checking and analysis as well as experimental design and advising on method development with analytical team members. You will also liaise with external partners regarding technical queries as required.
Applications are invited from candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Strong experience of using LC-MS and/ or GC-MS to analyse small molecules and associated data analysis
- Strong knowledge of method development and experimental design
- An excellent understanding of structural elucidation using accuracy mass/ high resolution mass spectrometry
- Experience working to ISO17025, GLP and/ or GMP regulations would be highly desirable but is not essential
- Excellent communication skills
Apply today to learn more about this unique opportunity!
Keywords: HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS, mass spectrometry, pharmaceutical, extractables and leachables, high resolution, structural elucidation, GLP, GMP, ISO17025, method development, experimental design, data checking, sign off, report writing, advisor, Manchester, VRS5847LC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"