KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead project delivery and drive day to day study activities as well as prepare study plans and reports, ensuring that clients aims are met. In this way you will act as Study Director / Project Manager, offering advise and regulatory guidance.
2. Provide facilitation services with respect to Flow Cytometry assay transfer, development, validation and troubleshooting and play an integral role in process development as well as assisting with Business development.
3. Keep abreast of latest developments, advances and guidelines in the field of cell based assays, ensuring relevant information and approaches are incorporated into SOPs and plan/report templates.
4. Lead and train junior members of staff. You will also be expected to actively present and publish work as appropriate.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences PhD (e.g. Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biophysics etc.) or MSc with relevant experience with a strong focus on Flow Cytometry and demonstration of a strong publication record in peer-review journals would be an additional benefit.
2. Proven industry experience working with and developing Flow Cytometry techniques. Ideally with experience using multiple colours and a range software packages.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with within a highly regulated environment is beneficial e.g. GMP, GLP, GCP etc.
Key Words: Flow Cytometry | Principal Scientist | 14 Colour Beckman Coulter Cytoflex | Multiple colour assays | GLP | GCP | GMP | GxP | Project Manager | Principal Investigator | Study Director | Business Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Flow Cytometry
- Head of Department