Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic graphene manufacturing company based in Stirling!
Leading the research and development activities for the energy storage team, you will work alongside a small team to develop novel graphene-based supercapacitors and products.
- Provide direction and hands-on support to all R&D activities in the group
- Provide scientific guidance in the design, set-up and execution of experiments
- Demonstrate and impart your expert electrochemistry experience to the wider team
- Participate in lab results analysis and interpretation - bridging between the experimental outputs and manufacturing practice
- Provide technical reports and presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Offer technical mentorship and training to the R&D and manufacturing team
- 5+ years’ relevant industrial work experience
- MSc and/or PhD in Electrochemical Engineering/Materials Science (or related)
- Extensive technical knowledge of electrochemical characterisation methods and performance parameters in energy storage devices
- Strong leadership, project management and time management skills
If you want to develop your career in a friendly and dynamic company, then apply today to be considered!
Key words: electrochemistry, chemistry, laboratory, research and development, start-up, supercapacitor, battery, fuel cell, materials science, project management, leadership, senior, Scientist, energy storage, graphene, Stirling, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Fife, VRS6909AW
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'