KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Scientist - Analytical Chemistry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead a team of Analytical Scientists who will develop, troubleshoot and validate analytical methods/separation techniques (HPLC, GC, UHPLC, FTIR, UV-Vis, SFC), as well as providing leadership on analytical projects and effective workload scheduling and planning to meet deadlines.
2. You will review, approve and author scientific and technical documentation (Reports and SOP's) with the aim of ensuring continued GMP compliance with projects throughout the drug development process.
3. The Principal Scientist - Analytical Chemistry will be an expert on all analytical techniques and take the lead on implementing new analytical techniques/technology transfer initiatives and strategies to meet the business needs. This will involve maintaining current knowledge of analytical techniques and methodologies.
4. You will need to form effective internal and external relationships to provide effective analytical support to both colleagues and clients, it will be essential to present and communicate effectively with clients to ensure that customer expectations are met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Scientist - Analytical Chemistry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Analytical Chemistry or a related scientific discipline along with extensive working experience in an Analytical Laboratory.
2. Proven industry experience in leading a analytical team/function containing a number of direct reports performing analytical methods.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the troubleshooting/development of Analytical Methods/Separation Techniques ( HPLC, SFC ,GC)
Key Words: QC Team Leader / Analytical Team Leader / Analytical Scientist / Lead Analytical Scientist / HPLC / UPLC / GCMS / Method Development / Method Validation / SOP's / ICH / GMP/ Pharmaceutical / Pharma / Chemist / Scientist / Analytical / Research and Development / Quality Control Team Leader / Quality Control Lead / ICH / cGMP / Tech Transfer / Product Development / GMP / Analytical Chemistry / Separation Techniques / SFC / Scientific Reports / SOP's / Technology Transfer / Drug Development / API / Finished Product / Principal Scientist / Scientist / Management / Direct Reports / Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Analytical Chemistry
- Method Validation/Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'