Principal Regulatory Consultant
Location: Cambridgeshire, UK
If you have significant experience of regulatory drug development, you could be taking on a senior regulatory role with a world-leading drug development company. Zest Scientific is looking for a Senior Regulatory Consultant to join our client in Cambridgeshire.
This is a permanent opportunity; working on multiple projects across the drug development sector - naturally, this Senior Regulatory Consultant role has an attractive package and excellent career opportunities for the right candidate.
The Senior Regulatory Consultant will provide regulatory consultancy services to a wide variety of internal and external customers, including preparation, review, submission and project management of regulatory applications.
- Provide up to date regulatory advice to internal and external clients
- Prepare, review, submit and project manage regulatory submissions in compliance with the applicable SOPs, regulatory guidelines and legislation
- Attend client project meetings (face to face and viateleconference)
- Participate in business development activities
- Participate in/present at internal and external training courses and conferences
- Experience in regulatory affairs across Biotech, Clinical or Pharmaceutical with experience in UK, EU and US and possibly other regions
- A sound technical and scientific understanding of one or more of manufacturing, non-clinical or clinical development of pharmaceutical/healthcare products
- Project experience from early stage to post marketing support
- Competent IT skills including the use of MS Office applications Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a Science subject
Regulatory Affairs Consultant, Senior Regulatory Consultant Jobs Cambridegshire, Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Consultant Jobs Cambridgeshire, Regulatory Affairs Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job