Principal Recruitment Consultant/Billing Manager | Lucrative Contract/Perm Unit | Niche Lucrative IT Market | Hybrid London Office/Home Based| Personalised Career Plan | Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission Scheme | Luxury Rewards | Future Shareholder Option | Award winning global business
In line with phenomenal ongoing global growth and prestigious investment, award winning Frank Recruitment Group are inviting applications from driven and dynamic experienced 360 Recruitment Managers/Principal/Senior Consultants to continue their lucrative career. This will working in our stunning central London office on a hybrid office/home basis.
We provide an unrivalled meritocratic fast track career development plan, complimented by a tailored experience hire induction so you can hit the ground running either locally or remotely. If you're someone that is willing to go the extra mile to achieve extraordinary rewards, we want to hear from you! It won't be easy but it will be worth it. If you're not sure what's next during these troubling times or are frustrated you're stuck at the same level, furloughed, made redundant or just ready to step up to a new combined billing/leadership challenge, following your current Recruitment role. Apply today to Go Beyond and become part of an unstoppable journey to be proud of! Previous 360 Recruitment billing and leadership/mentoring is required to be considered. However, 360 Contract/FTE/Freelance Recruitment experience from any sector with proven success, can add value. This is a unique opportunity to leverage existing leads, win significant new business and take your career to the next level as a future business leader and shareholder.
Package is discretionary and negotiable depending on experience and how you perform in the EH interview process. Anyone can become a future shareholder and transfer internationally to one of our 21 global offices, on a discretionary basis. These are just some of the unique work perks by joining our private equity backed business. Part of the same exclusive portfolio as Uber. Airbnb, Spotify. Get in touch to be considered confidentially and #JointheJourney.
Face to face are postponed for the time being in line with the current climate. However, you can complete your full interview process and onboard remotely as a hybrid London office aligned/home working new hire.
What the role of an Experienced/Principal Recruitment Consultant/Leader entails at FRG:
* Participating in a professional induction program to learn our bespoke systems and best practise
* Proactive candidate sourcing via Linked-In, Job Boards, Advertising, Referrals, Database analysis
* Proactive business development activities to build key relationships, convert leads & sign clients
* Selling and negotiating on various levels to ensure the successful placement of your candidates
* Recruitment process management: sourcing CVs, arranging job interviews and closing job offers
* Becoming a brand ambassador on behalf of the business, mastering and mapping your market
* Assisting/Executing mentoring, leadership and strategy depending on your level of experience
What we offer an Experienced/Principal/Recruitment Manager:
* Competitive starting base salary D.O.E and an uncapped commission scheme from your first day here
* Professional tailored experienced hires induction tailored to your level, market and future growth plan
* Performance based meritocratic unrestricted career development plan based on targets, not timescales
* Luxury target based rewards: International Holidays, Gourmet Dining experiences, Social Conferences
* Devising bigger picture strategies and incentives so you can continue to promote your team internally
What we look for in an Experienced/Principal/Recruitment Manager:
* Minimum of 2 years Recruitment experience in any sector (contract/freelance desk is desirable but we'll hire perm)
* Experience/strong interest in mentoring/managing a team as this role has the scope to develop existing/new units
* Outgoing, goal orientated, positive, competitive personalty motivated by career development and earning potential
* Proven record of success conducting full lifecycle recruitment with business development/lead generation activities
* Interest in both personal and team professional development to become the best future biller and business leader
* Full professional level fluency in spoken/written English
* Confident, professional and personable phone etiquette
All applicants must have full legal authorisation to work in the UK independently and have full professional spoken & written fluency in English.
Contact: Sarah Brennan, Senior Principal Talent Acquisition Consultant
Email: with your current CV / Cover Letter
Call: direct for more information or to introduce yourself
Recruitment Manager / Experienced Recruitment Consultant / 360 Recruitment Consultant / Niche Recruitment / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Executive Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Lead / Business Development / Sales / Sourcing / Commission / London / London City / UK / Career / Commission / WFH
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.
- Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Leader / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Experienced Recruitment Consultant / London / London City / Sales / Busi
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'