Role - Principal Quantity Surveyor
Ref. No - AW267
Location - Newbury, Berkshire
Salary - £65,000 - £70,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Atlas Employment are pleased to be working with this well-established Construction Business who are looking for an experienced and talented Quantity Surveyor. The company has a long-standing track record of success which is demonstrated in the quality of staff they employ. This position has arisen through business growth and requires somebody with an understanding of works up to the value of Circa £10m, covering new builds for housing to hotels. You will be working closely with Directors and supporting staff within the department.
- Carrying out cost analysis for project work and materials
- Carry out valuations on both completed and on-going work
- Manage payment applications from the supply chain
- Update and manage contract documents
- Preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
- On-going cost analysis of work
- Feasibility studies
- Analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
- Allocating upcoming work to contractors
- Preparation of Tender documents
- Final accounts
- Pre and Post Contract knowledge
- Good IT Skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Health and Safety awareness
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Good communication & negotiation skills
- RICS qualification
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Alex Walton at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.