Enigma People Solutions is excited to have been engaged by a world leading international semiconductor design client to search for a talented Product Test Engineer to join their Edinburgh or Newbury design team. You will develop production test solutions for high volume manufacture of complex mixed signal semiconductors in an organisation operating at the forefront of technology. Using excellent technical, organizational and problem-solving skills, you’ll have the opportunity to work with design on the development of new test techniques/methodologies to improve the test-ability of the devices. This is an exciting role where you will contribute alongside gifted engineers within the consumer technology industry.
Specializing in low power ICs for audio and voice signal processing applications, our client’s products span the entire audio signal chain, from capture to playback, providing innovative products for the world’s top smartphones, tablets, digital headsets, wearables and emerging smart home applications.
This is a great opportunity to work with gifted engineers operating at the forefront of bleeding-edge technology! Our client offers a unique environment where contribution is highly rewarded and career development is supported. The culture suits highly organised, self-motivated, strongly analytical problem solvers who can work with a sense of urgency and thrive in a dynamic environment whilst retaining a keen sense of humanity, collaboration, openness and support of colleagues.
- Hardware and Software design of efficient multisite production test solution
- Yield optimisation
- Development of characterisation solution
- Development of qualification solution
- Successful release of Production solution to OSAT
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in electronic engineering or other engineering related discipline and/or directly related test engineering experience for Linear/Analog products
- Extensive experience in development of Mixed signal test techniques.
- In depth knowledge of and development experience on production mixed-signal IC testers
- Advanced knowledge of PCB layout and Schematic entry
- Advanced understanding of bench test equipment
- Interpretation of Data Sheets
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Experience utilising Labview for test program development
- Experience working in a commercially driven organisation as part of a product development team
- Excellent time management skills and able to work to tight and variable time scales, plan and manage own workload and that of others
- Communication, networking, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Project Leadership background
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Development experience of Teradyne Catalyst, Teradyne Ultra-Flex or National Instruments testers
- Data analysis software (JMP, DataConductor)
- Advanced understanding of Acoustic, Audio and/or power management test techniques
- Test Engineering
- Mixed Signal
- PCB Layout
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'