Principal Modelling Analyst
£60,000 + Competitive package
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
One of the largest financial services in UK is growing and expanding their team in a beautiful office based in Edinburgh. The company is looking for a Principal Modelling Analyst to join their Financial Risk & Analytics team.
The Principal Modelling Analyst will have strong analytical skills, strong knowledge of IFSR9 and experience with statistical languages such as SAS, SQL and Python.
- You will conduct stress testing for modem on commercial and wholesale bank portfolios
- You will develop strong relationships with stakeholders and provide detailed analytical reporting
- Have excellent project management skills
- A university degree in a numerate discipline
- Experience in SQL, SAS, R, equivalent
- Strong commercial acumen
- Great communication and intrapersonal skills
- Salary up to £60,000 + competitive package
- Role Development
- Great work life balance
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to via the Apply link on this page or email me at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'