Newcastle upon Tyne
£32,000 - £36,000 per annum
This is an opportunity for Management Information professional to further their career in a position that will allow ultimate autonomy and the opportunity to present findings to higher management. This a unique position that will allow you to immerse yourself within multiple projects and act as an unofficial lead for a team of developing analysts.
The organisation are market-leaders within their own niche market and have huge ambition to break into further markets; as part of a wider growth strategy. They are experiencing huge investment at the moment and this role really has arisen as a result of that.
We’re looking for:
- Expert Excel ability, including Pivot etc.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- T-SQL familiarity
- Come from a Senior MI Analyst position, or demonstrate an extended career in MI
- Be a natural leader, with excellent communication ability
- Strive for progression and be actively looking to take the next step up in your career
- A competitive salary with development plan to ensure your ongoing progression
- Microsoft certified training enrolment
- Autonomy to work in your own way with trust instilled from day 1
Please apply today to register your interest.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job