Principal Medical Writer £Negotiable, Home BasedThe Company
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global pharma in a home based role.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Highly successful global pharma company
- Great benefits with bonus, pension, healthcare to name a few
The Principal Medical Writer is responsible for;
- Lead the medical writing activities for US and European regulatory submissions
- Ensure documents for assigned clinical trials are prepared, reviewed and approved in a timely manner adhering to medical writing procedures / processes
- Ensure clinical study reports, investigative brochures and other documentation are fully up to date and appropriate
- Provides medical writing expertise for multiple projects in a specific therapy area
- Proven track record in regulatory writing, regulatory submissions and clinical trials writing
- Experience in clinical / preclinical data interpretation preferred
- Oncology experience preferred desirable (other therapy areas will be considered)
- Bachelor of sciences degree (or equivalent)
- US & International regulations knowledge preferred
This Principal Medical Writer job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
- Medical Writer
- Medical writing
- Regulatory Writer / Regulatory Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job