I have an exclusive opportunity for a Principal Medical Writer to join a leading Healthcare Communications network for 6 months + contract.
We need someone to join the Medical Communications team, and a Principal Medical Writer that can hit the ground running across a blockbuster, major healthcare communications account. Due to the impressive growth and sheer amount of work, we need a full-time contractor/freelancer to join the existing permanent and freelance Medical Writers.
The Company (Medical Communications) & Client:
- Leading Medical Communications network operating on a global scale with award-winning pharmaceutical campaigns
- You will be joining a close knit team who operate within a healthcare communications network, but have a specialist editorial / medical writing focus, and you will join another Principal Medical Writer to spearhead the editorial
- A focus on general Medical Communications materials include advisory boards, symposia, events and essentially any promotional medical education medical communications materials.
The opportunity is:
- Minimum 6 months, looking at all of 2020
- 100% commitment – full-time, 5 days per week
- Completely remote-based – as is so popular with Principal Medical Writers!
- Daily/hourly rate as market average
- Working with a major, global medical communications and medical education account
What we need in our next Principal Medical Writer:
- Immunology experience is essential
- Dermatology and Respiratory would help
- Strong & pure medical communications experience, including in healthcare communications agencies
- Preferably to start in December but would consider January 2020 starters
- Full commitment & ability to be client-facing if needed
I’m very interested to hear from you if you’re available for a new contract shortly and have strong experience as a Medical Writer in Medical Communications of Principal level. You can find me on Linkedin on Paris Taylor – X4 Communications or if you have any questions.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry, at X4 Communications we cover all permanent and contract positions with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'