Do you have excellent attention to detail? Do you take pride in the work you produce and want to join a team that appreciates it? I am currently recruiting a Copy Editor to join a team with high standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Contributing to the deliver of high quality medical communications content in many forms such as web materials, Power Points, printed and video.
* Work with all team members including medical writers to ensure created materials meet company guidelines, guidelines on style, ensuring there is clarity and consistency.
* Ensuring quality control and editorial best practises are upheld.
* Provide leadership in the development of company and client style guidelines.
* Manage work flow with freelance copy editing support when needed
* 2+ years experience as a Copy Writer within health care or relevant field.
* Degree or equivalent.
* Evidence of strong editorial skills.
* Very strong understanding of scientific and medical concepts to ensure the best editorial oversight across a variety of areas.
* Knowledge of good publication practice and ability to handle multiple projects.
* Prioritising workload and to tight deadlines.
For more details and to request a Job Spec contact on +44 (0) ext 7114 or send an updated version of your CV to
- senior medical writer
- principal medical writer
- principal writer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'