We are currently seeking a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to join a reputable Design and Engineering consultancy on a permanent basis in Bristol. Our client works across a broad range of project sectors, predominantly covering education, leisure, commercial and residential schemes. Due to recent project wins, they are seeking an experienced Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to join their innovative team.
As the selected Principal Mechanical Engineer, your key tasks will include:
- Developing and presenting project designs and proposals to the client in accordance with the brief
- Preparing specifications, designs, drawings, schedules and documentation ready for tender
- Leading a project team, ensuring all work meets the desired standards
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure they are kept updated on progress
- Undertaking aspects of project management
- Providing technical advice as and when required
- Acting as a mentor to junior / less experienced team members
The essential skills, experience and attributes for this role include:
- Proven experience within a similar position
- IEng status would be preferred
- Experienced with specification designs and drawings for a variety of building types
- Experienced with relevant software such as Revit, TAS and AutoCAD
- Specific Thermal Modelling experience would be beneficial
- Thorough understanding of current British and European Standards/Regulations and Codes
- Excellent technical and analytical abilities, with a high attention to detail
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Luke Hanson on or email Luke.Hanson @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14566LXH. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- building services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"