Principal IT Consultant (Infrastructure Engineer)
Infrastructure Engineer - Windows 10 Specialist
The Infrastructure team is responsible for the support, maintenance, development and delivery of all infrastructure components critical for the delivery of the organisation’s applications and services, supporting the corporate goals of Hampshire County Council and our partners.
Hampshire County Council is about to roll out an enterprise wide Windows 10 solution to up to 11,000 devices.
The rollout is part of a business led productivity initiative which has visibility at the highest levels of the organisation.
The infrastructure team needs additional contract resource to help with the continued development of the service, third level support as the service rolls out and knowledge transfer into our teams. There is also the possibility of working on other projects as required.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Good communication skills - able to manage both customers and vendors under pressure
• Good grasp of networking and storage essentials
• Experience in change management
• Experience of handling multiple tasks running concurrently with varying complexity, time constraints, impacts and risks
Essential and Desirable skills for this role:
• InTune /System Centre Configuration Manager
• Azure Active Directory
• Windows 10
• Windows Server - 2008-2016
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Powershell Scripting
• VDI (XenDesktop)
• Office 365
• MS Operations Management Suite
We are based in the centre of Winchester, 10 minutes’ walk from the train station.
Rate: £429.99 per DAY (Umbrella PAYE)
Hampshire County Council-- RQ344309
Location:Hampshire County Council - Elizabeth II Court
Only apply if you have previous experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'