Are you a GMC registered Physician with 2+ years’ post registration Clinical experience? Do you have first in human clinical trials experience? If so, then please get in touch as our client - a multi-national early stage CRO - is looking for a Principal Investigator for their Belfast Offices. This will be an ideal role for a Clinical Physician looking to make the jump to a senior position within a highly experienced team dealing with both patients and healthy volunteers.
- GMC Registration with 2+ post registration Clinical Experience
- Experience of working in a First in Human Clinical Trial
- Understanding of Regulatory and Ethics requirements regarding submissions
- Experience in reviewing and approving Investigator Brochures for feasibility
- Exposure to the reviewing of patient screening data before the study, and safety data collected during
- Understanding of the requirements for Case Report Forms
- Comfortable in developing cross-functional relationships both internally and externally
- At ease with representing the company from a Principal Investigator perspective with current and prospective clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to work cross functionally
- Experience working as a Principal Investigator (PI)
Your new role:
- Review protocols and the Investigator Brochure for safety and feasibility
- Perform examinations of both patients and healthy volunteers
- Review and approve screening documents from patient assessments
- Prepare, organise and track regulatory and Ethics submissions
- Review Case Report Forms and liaise with relevant bodies accordingly
- Explore adverse effects and follow-up as required
- Actively develop process improvements to the company’s SOPs to ensure efficiency
- Act as a liaison to current and prospective clients from a PI perspective
Your new company:
- A leader in early stage clinical research, with locations around the world
- Central Belfast offices, easily commutable from the surrounding area
- An experienced team in a busy and productive environment
In order to secure the services of the right candidate, our client has agreed to be flexible on remuneration for the position. A consultant would be happy to speak further about what they can offer in a phone call should the above be of interest to you.
Zest is working to a tight deadline on this position, so please apply now with an attached CV and your application will be reviewed immediately. Alternatively, contact Jason Cox with Zest Medical Recruitment.
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Trials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"