Job Title: Principal Infrastructure & Drainage Engineer
Salary: £38K - £45K
My client specialises in development transport planning and infrastructure and provide a range of design services to support development proposals all around the UK. Their projects range from the highway, drainage and infrastructure design for small to large scale residential developments, through to industrial and commercial schemes. They currently have a number of vacancies and looking for Senior to Principal Engineers to join a dynamic team based in Hampshire.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
1. Degree in Civil Engineering
2. An understanding of drainage and highway design principles (layout, etc.) including designs for Contract Documents and S278, S104 and S38 Adoption Agreements.
3. Experience in; the design of sewers using WINDES, highways using PDS (or similar software packages) together with experience in applying Highways Agency and Local Authority design guidance.
4. Experience and an interest in helping the junior members of the team in producing designs.
5. The ability to produce masterplans, site appraisals, write reports to support planning applications, design calculations and construction drawings.
What do you do now?
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in confidence, then please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.