Principal Highway Engineer- 103365
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Our client is looking for a skilled and experienced Principal Highways/Civil Engineer to join their busy team.
You will be dealing with all aspects of the delivery and development of highways/civils schemes and projects for a variety of clients, in both the public and private sectors.
About The Role
- Design and project manage the delivery of development related infrastructure schemes (s278/s38/S104/S185) for private developers, as well as highway schemes for local/central government.
- Projects range in size from multi-million-pound highway schemes to small junction improvements.
- Work independently and proactively on technical aspects, including horizontal and vertical alignment design, drainage design, stats, contract preparation, orders preparation and be fully conversant with the DMRB, MfS, drainage standards and other industry design standards.
- Work collaboratively with senior staff on the management of larger projects, including responsibility for quality assurance.
- Take individual responsibility for a range of project types, manage them independently and be the client's main point of contact.
- Instruct, supervise and mentor junior staff in the design and management of highway schemes, and work with clients to ensure delivery of projects to agreed time and cost, while helping to manage change.
- You must demonstrate extensive highway/civil design experience and hold relevant professional qualifications in the fields of civil and highway engineering. You must be experienced in the management of others and your own accountability.
- It is fundamental that you have the ability to work independently and to mentor and support team members.
- You will build on experience in your chosen field and continue your professional development.
About the Client
Our client develop, design and deliver interdisciplinary projects that support a sustainable future; from technical solutions to complex challenges. Their teams connect across a project lifecycle, creating tailored programmes that address client needs and manage risk.
- They work alongside clients to develop their strategies and plans providing the services they need to unlock opportunities.
- They design for outcomes that realise value for clients and make a difference in communities
- From single projects to large-scale programmes of work they deliver against their client's objectives and are adept at working in complicated or highly regulated environments.
- Drainage Systems
- Highway Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'