Principal Highway Engineer
Excellent opportunity for a Principal Highway Engineer to join a reputable engineering consultancy on permanent basis in Surrey. Our client cover a variety of sectors including highways, rail, commercial, healthcare and education. They provide high quality, expert advice and support on all aspects of road and highways engineering, planning and design. Because of an increasing workload, they are seeking a dedicated Highway Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities. You will be joining the engineering team to help lead the delivery of highways project as well as managing the development of the companies' highway engineering capabilities. You will be working alongside group directors and other specialists to deliver a variety of major highway schemes.
This opportunity would be ideal for an ambitious engineer who is seeking to progress their career, with the potential to progress up to director level.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven relevant experience from a similar role
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or another relevant subject
- Chartered Engineer status through the ICE or IStructE
- Understanding of Highway Agreements - S278/S38
- Experienced user of AutoCAD and PDS
- Experience of managing engineers and leading projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication and drive to succeed
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
It is also desirable if candidates have worked in a design environment with regular exposure to developers, architects and local authorities. As well as experience conducting incoming service reports, alongside experience of using Microdrainage and highway drainage design.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Emma Williams on or email Emma.Williams @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 7741EXW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"