We are currently searching for an experienced College Dean / Principal to work with a leading FE provider in Saudi Arabia. It is a chance to be part of the prestigious Colleges of Excellence programme.
Role of College Dean / Principal:
- In partnership and collaboration with the wider Faculty, you will be responsible and part of the design, direction and implementation of our student and employee journey in line with our culture and values.
- Responsible for driving the business requirements forward in relation to the company’s Strategic Plan.
- Responsible for increasing the college student admissions on a regular termly basis to achieve full capacity.
- Responsible for developing relationships within the local community and developing suitable programmes to meet with the market demands.
- Responsible for developing and embedding our operational procedures that ensure our student journey can be achieved and is compliant with our contractual obligations.
- You will have responsibility for the development of the college annual Self-Assessment Report (SAR) and oversee the development of subject area SAR’s and the Quality Improvement Plans, across our colleges.
- Lead on the Saudi Skills Standards Periodic Institutional Review, ensuring the College understands the process and is prepared in good time.
- Establish and embed a Quality Improvement framework and produce on annual quality improvement plan, including lesson observations, support and leadership on the delivery of quality throughout our programmes.
- Ensure that a strategy and culture of transparency is delivered, with innovation and excellence at the heart of what we are achieving, both through the experience for our people and the students on our programmes.
The successful College Dean / Principal will also have:
- Educated to degree level (Masters preferred)
- Cert Ed, PGCE or equivalent training qualification
- A minimum of 10 years’ management experience in a TVET / FE setting
- Previous Experience at Dean / Principal level is Desirable
- Experience working in the Middle East, education sector - Desirable
- Experience with working in a complex matrix management structure
- A general understanding of Information Technology, finance and HR functions
- Experience of successful teaching and learning within a FE environment
- A passion for people; both those that they work with and those that experience our college
- Have had experience in leading a multinational team with clear communication, dynamism, energy and enthusiasm, with success and achievement being at the forefront.
- Management Experience
- Middle East
- Quality Improvement
- Saudi Arabia