Principal Drainage Engineer - Required for our client based in Berkshire. The company the Principle Drainage Engineer will be working for are a specialist Civil Engineering Consultancy working on a range of projects from small scale to large multi-million pound projects within the private and public sectors. The Principle Drainage Engineer will be joining a top 100 engineering consultants.
The Principle Drainage Engineer will have at least 5 years' experiences working within a similar role within Highway and Drainage. The Principle Drainage Engineer will have experience with Highway, surface and foul water drainage systems for residential and commercial development proposals. The role will include an element of undertaking FRA's so experience within this is essential. The Principle Drainage Engineer will be proficient in Micro Drainage, AutoCAD (Civils 3D), PDS, HEC-RAS (v.5.03) and Flood Modeller Pro.
Principal Drainage Engineer Position Overview
- Undertake Flood Risk Assessments
- Highway, surface and foul water drainage systems for residential and commercial development proposals.
- Design and specification of sustainable drainage systems to current design standards.
- Design of both adoptable and private sewerage pumping stations.
- Undertake Hydraulic modelling
- Preparation and submission of Section 104 and 106 agreements.
- Training of Graduates
Principal Drainage Engineer Position Requirements
- Working towards chartered status of either CIWEM or ICE.
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of current technical standards and guidance.
- Proficient in the use of Micro Drainage, AutoCAD and PDS
- Section 98 and Section 185 applications.
- Experience of the preparation of evidence for planning appeals and public enquiries.
- 5 years' experience in an engineering role within drainage.
Principal Drainage Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary Competitive
- Flexible benefits package
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job