Principal Engineer CAD - Lighting
Principal CAD Engineer Lighting
A Principal CAD Engineer Lighting is required to join a Coventry based OEM in an outstanding new facility.
The UK facility, a brand-new state of the art facility, is leading the development of new vehicle design and engineering and assisting the parent company with the development of exciting new products for the future.
What's in it for you?
- An exciting opportunity for a Lighting Design Specialist to progress working on concept design work, both exterior and interior lighting
- Contribute to the development of new EV concepts and engineering during the Pre-KO and Post KO phase of vehicle programmes
- Be part of new vehicle innovations across several EV platforms
- Competive contract rate
As Principal CAD Engineer Lighting - you will be required to;
- Responsible for technical delivery to cost, quality & time for tasks and activities assigned to them by their module team line manager
- Support the Lead Engineer, Exterior Trim & Lighting in all day-to-day activities
- Design surface (CAS) feasibility 'FC' checks. Provide feasibility advice & guidance
- Participate in cross functional integration reviews for components & systems
- Benchmarking of competitor vehicles & reporting of findings
As Principal CAD Engineer Lighting - you will have;
- Degree qualified or similar qualification with proven industry experience in lighting design
- Proven experience using Catia V5 - Expectation for engineer to be able to create and manipulate geometry for primary communication of design concepts
- Engineering experience in delivery of the designated module systems in the automotive sector or similar industries
- Evidence of engineering skills, including ability to manage & resolve engineering issues
- Evidence of working effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve results
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'