To design and develop the electronic systems infrastructure required for products incorporating all aspects of FPGA and associated interfaces to deliver the measurements from high bandwidth sensors using RF digital signal processing techniques.
· To lead the design and development of all future electronic systems and modules with key emphasis on FPGA related hardware, high speed digital design, data acquisition and processing
· To act as a team leader for software and hardware disciplines and as the lead point of contact with electronics sub-system vendors, existing and new suppliers and design contractors as required
· Qualified to MSc. or higher in Electronics Engineering or related discipline with emphasis on hardware development
· Knowledge of analogue and digital electronic design and PCB layout
· Minimum 5+ years industrial experience in digital design/FPGA development with VHDL/Verilog
· Experience in Software Defined Radio, ultra-high speed low noise data acquisition, high speed DSP, digital filtering
· Comfortable with embedded Linux operating systems interfaced to FPGAs
· Knowledge and experience of Xilinx and Altera FPGAs, including SoC devices
- signal processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'