Principal Electrical Engineer
Our client is currently looking for a Site Based Principal Electrical Engineer to come on board on a long term contract based out of Plymouth.
The individual should be a SQEP who has experience of preparing and checking designs, reports, drawings, specifications and other documents in support of Nuclear and Non-Nuclear related plant, facility and equipment within the company's licensed, authorised and operational sites.
The role will cover the following:
- Participate in the problem solving for development of technical solutions to deficiencies or in the development of new designs.
- Support the review and sentencing of new designs, methodology of construction and temporary works submitted to the Technical Authority.
- To manage design work packages as appointed by Discipline Lead. Supporting planning of activities, with respect to task durations, level of effort and estimated costs, through to provision of design deliverables with regular schedule reviews and progress reporting, utilising Earned Value Management methodologies, and construction support.
- Supervise and provide on-the-job guidance to the junior staff.
- Make effective use of Learn from Experience information to develop and disseminate theoretical knowledge in relation to practical engineering and to maintain a record of development to substantiate the skills achieved.
- Support development, construction, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of Facilities to ensure that they comply with the design intent and DNSP's for Nuclear related Works, together with all relevant Local and National Regulations and Legislation.
- Support the on-site inspection of DRDL assets for their construction, maintenance and modification.
- Maintain familiarity with DRDL procedures used within Facilities Engineering.
The candidate should:
- Valid SC Clearance or be able to obtain this
- Electrical Engineering Degree or Equivalent
For further information to discuss this exciting opportunity, please call Charlie Knight on or email and quote 20997CXK, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'