Senior Electrical Design Engineer Required for Top 20 Property Consultancy in Hampshire
My client is an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy.
Core disciplines include Building Services Engineering, Sustainability, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Project Management, Cost Management, Building Surveying, Building Services Maintenance Management, Property Consultancy and Architecture.
They have been successfully operating since c 1950 and now employ over 685 people in ten offices across the UK and have delivered projects in 75 countries worldwide. Their projects include large industrial and commercial schemes with contract values over £30 million to smaller schemes and working for interesting clients including motor manufacturers, universities, healthcare providers, contractors, developers etc.
As the demand for their expertise continues to grow, they now have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their team in Hampshire. Electrical Design Engineer duties include:
- Working as part of a design team to lead and delivery detailed design projects
- Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
- Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
- Working on a variety of projects both in the UK and Overseas
- 25 days holiday
- Company car or car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension: Standard 5% Contribution
- Highly competitive salary
Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on their website. We also welcome speculative applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"