Niche MEP Data Centre Consultancy are expanding the UK arm of their global business and are seeking an experienced a Senior or Principal Electrical Engineer to join as their UK business takes it's next steps in expanding their European operations. The role suits those seeking to work with an organisation that embrace a modern approach, from remote working, to using the latest engineering software through to working on the research and development of new technologies - in a fast pace sector they keep ahead of the curve.
What will you be doing? Working within their Senior UK Engineering team you will lead the electrical elements to projects, with your workload include work such as;
* Extension of an existing 5MW facility to over 25MW for a co-location provider,
* Design of Electrical Services for a new 30MW facility in Holland,
* Complete due diligence surveyors for clients when acquiring new facilities,
* Undertake feasibility studies & reports on datacentre facilities,
* Research & present new ideas around improving electrical performance in facilities,
* Act as the client representative ensuring technical compliance during design & construction,
To be considered it is essential individuals possess a depth of technical knowledge and experience within in the design of electrical systems, gain within some form of a critical environment such as the Datacentres, Research, Pharmaceutical, Energy Production or Oil & Gas sectors. As such technical knowledge including UPS systems, MV / HV distribution, Power Generation is essential. You are also likely to hold Chartered Engineer status, or be on route to gaining, with CIBSE, IET or similar.
On offer is a highly competitive salary (up to £80,000 for an exceptional candidate), the opportunity to join the practice as they forge ahead with the expansion of their European operation providing fast-track career opportunities, as well as the flexibility of working remotely.
- electrical engineering
- electrical design engineer
- datacentre design
- critical systems design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'