Principal Electric Machine Design Engineer - Nottingham - £ 50-70k DOE
A Principal Electric Machine Design Engineer is required for a rapidly expanding transmission and driveline system company. This global consultancy is soon moving to fantastic new premises and growing to meet the extreme demand for its internationally recognised automotive transmission and driveline expertise.
As Principal Electric Machine Design Engineer, you will lead the specification, design, control, development, test and benchmarking of electric machines and actuators. Working predominantly in the field of automotive power electrification.
As Principal Electric Machine Design Engineer - you will be required to
- Establish and lead a team specialising in the specification, design, control, development, test and benchmarking of electric machines and actuators.
- Lead the definition of system architectures and technical solutions to meet client requirements.
- Produce innovative electromagnetic, mechanical and thermal design solutions to achieve the performance requirements of the electric machines.
- Supervise build and testing of electric machines.
- Manage machine-related activities from requirements capture to product delivery.
- Establish and maintain specialist design tools and methodologies to support electrical machine design.
As Principal Electric Machine Design Engineer - you will have
- A wide range of experience in designing, developing and controlling a variety of electric machine types, preferably gained in the automotive or aerospace sectors.
- A degree or PhD in an electric machine related field.
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic new facility.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electric Machine Design Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0) or by emailing their CV and covering letter .
- Principal Electric Motor Engineer Magnetic Design Development