Role: Principal Ecological Consultant
Salary: Competitive Salary
My client, one of the UK's leading experts in gaining consents and meeting planning conditions, is currently seeking a Principal Ecological Consultant to join their team based in Reading. My client has expertise in a range of environmental sectors such as ecology, water management and landscape architecture. My client is well-established and promotes a friendly and a happy workplace, with opportunity for in house training and career progression.
This exciting opportunity will involve:
- Responsibility for preparing bids and tenders
- Producing technical reports including EPSL applications, EcIA chapters and habitat regulation assessments
- Leading all site and office based operations
- Managing large and complex projects
- Generating new business opportunities
To be considered for this role, candidates must have:
- A degree in an ecological or related discipline
- Protected species licences (Bat, GCN & Dormouse)
- Full CIEEM membership
- Experience working within a commercial ecological consultancy
- Demonstrable experience of managing large projects
- Have an in-depth knowledge of ecology, legislation and all survey techniques
- Demonstrable experience of preparing bids and tenders
- The ability to produce accurate technical reports
- Full UK driving licence
The client offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to:
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job