Role Title: Principal Digital Marketing Manager
Opening date: 03/01/2018
Closing date: 01/02/2018
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
In joining the Commercial team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees! The team is broad; you could be working within Brand, Commercial Management, Consumer Services, Terminals, M-Pesa or Customer Experience Operations. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Joining us as a Principal Digital Marketing Manager you can be part of our empowering partner markets function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
With us you will:
- Develop digital marketing acceleration strategy, incl. user cross-channel journey expectations, key execution initiatives, people skills, technology capabilities and measurements, incl. multi-touch attribution
- Define optimal digital marketing tech stack (‘MarkTech’ and ‘AdTech’) and detail implications of digital privacy regulation (e.g., ‘GDPR’)
- Detail and apply sources of digital data/insights (paid and owned) and applications across the traditional marketing value-chain
- Drive best practice usage of key partnership solutions incl. social listening, Facebook/Google analytics, guided selling engines, campaign management platforms
- Engage with range of 20 Vodafone markets to convert strategy into executable plan
Apply if you have:
- Vast experience in top-tier Management consultancy
- Experience in top-tier Telco Group (preferable Vodafone) or Market environment
- Experience in formulation and execution of digital marketing acceleration strategy
- Detailed experience of Facebook/Google digital environments and digital partnership eco-system
- Detailed experience of designing and orchestrating agile ways of working and collating user digital experience benchmarks
What's in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary, annual company bonus, you also have 28 day’s holiday, company pension scheme, Life Insurance, product discounts and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on
If you have any questions left:
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://our-business/commercial/
Read more stories here: https://life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?