An experienced Digital Hardware / FPGA Design Engineer with excellent skills in FPGA design and verification experience (VHDL) is needed to join a team of multi skilled engineers in a fast growing company in the professional hardware systems market based in Berkshire. The successful FPGA Design Engineer will be developing state of the art products from concept definition to FPGA and broad-level circuit design which will then be transferred into production.
This is an expanding and market leading company based in Berkshire, specialising in providing tools for the professional hardware systems market worldwide. The FPGA Design Engineer is needed to help design the products from start to finish as part of a wider team of multi skilled engineers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- FPGA / CPLD design and verification
- System and specification design of new products
- Board level high speed digital circuit design and schematic entry
Skills Required for FPGA Design Engineer:
- Degree level qualification in relevant discipline
- 5+ years hardware design experience is essential
- FPGA design and verification experience
- Some experience of broadcast video and audio, as well as digital video and audio procession
- Ideally some good working knowledge of ARM Cortex - A8 microprocessors
- Some experience of MPEG2, H.264, Dolby and DDR2 / DDR3 would be beneficial
- Experience of Xilinx tool set, TI DSP DSK and embedded microprocessor system design is desirable
- Good experience using C programming and OrCAD schematic capture would be valuable
If you feel you are a good match for this vacancy please get in touch now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job