Principle Development Operations & Build Engineer / Development Operations & Build Engineer
Linux, Python, CI/CD, Jenkins, Travis, TeamCity, Buildbot, Git, Multi OS
Salary: £30,000 - £70,000
I have a client in Cambridgeshire who is looking for a Development Operations and Build Engineer and a Principal Development Operations & Build Engineer who has a background in
CI/CD tools and experience with Python, git and multi OS experience (Linux) to join its team of market leading industry professional's due to consistent company growth.
Main skills/experience required:
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Travis, TeamCity, Buildbot)
- Multi OS (Linux)
- Define, implement and support test infrastructure, continuous integration tools, continuous build processes and other related tools
- Develop robust record keeping of test results and testing trends
- Develop a suite of product metrics that allow insight to product performance (memory, processor utilisation, etc.) for the software team to measure and monitor their performance
- Support and maintain my clients CI hardware (servers, radios, etc.) working with IT as needed
- Continue the team's drive to automate more of the software process
- Reviewing test cases and occasionally writing tests.
- Work with the rest of the Software team (other software engineers as well as DSP, FPGA, Radio and other specialists) to collaborate on development projects, ensuring the test infrastructure and tests meet the projects requirements.
- Work closely with the System Test team to keep the quality of software high and investigate problems together.
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Gym membership
- Health insurance (includes travel insurance) available for candidate and their family
- Free fruit, tea and coffee!
If either the Development Operations and Build Engineer or the Principal Development Operations & Build Engineer positions specialising in Linux, Python and Jenkins are of interest then please forward your CV along with salary expectations and I will endeavour to contact you to discuss the role further.
Please Note: If either the Development Operations and Build Engineer or Principal Development Operations & Build Engineer positions specialising in Linux, Python and Jenkins are not of interest and you know of anyone whom it may be suitable for then please forward this on as my client is looking to interview ASAP.
Premier are acting as an employment agency