Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
A leading London and Edinburgh based, multi-profession consultancy is looking to appoint a new Principal Designer / CDM Consultant to add to their ever growing Health and Safety team throughout the South East of England on a project to project basis.
A consultancy that is a long established organisation, with a background that stretches back to 1855 as a Government organisation. They supply professional CDM and Health and Safety services to many prestigious clients throughout the whole of the UK, that include some of the country's leading residential building contractors.
The role of the Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
As the Principal Designer / CDM Consultant your main responsibilities will include:
- Communicating effectively with contractors, designers and clients
- Assisting establishments Design Team and attending Design Team Meetings.
- Reviewing and monitoring contractors' and designers' compliance with CDM regulations
- Providing information to contractors to manage health and safety throughout project
- Undertaking duties in accordance with the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Be prepared to travel up to an hour to various project meetings and construction sites.
- Be prepared to stay overnight where required (covered by company)
The Successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
The successful CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
- Expert knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) 2015
- Experience working alongside pre-construction and design teams
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Recognised membership of a proven Health & Safety organisation - Preferably IMaPS
- Technical IOSH Membership or higher
- Professional qualification in design, civils, building industry - Desirable!
- Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritise workload and ability to lead own projects
The Package of the successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant:
- Basic Salary from £45,000 to £55,000 based on experience
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Company Car or Car Allowance supplied
- Life assurance and Childcare vouchers
- 26 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions
If you are a Principal Designer / CDM Consultant in the London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / London / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 / CDM2015
- NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / aPS / CDM Consultant / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / London / East London / CDM