My client is recruiting for a Principal Designer to join their health and safety consultancy that also have extensive experience of offering CDM services within construction. They have been operating for over 20 years and have maintained many relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients. This role would offer a Principal Designer the opportunity to join a forward thinking company that can help the successful individual strengthen their abilities and broaden their experience range.
My client is looking for a Principal Designer who possesses a strong background within a similar role in order to be able to hit the ground running. This means the successful Principal Designer must have relevant CDM experience along with a relevant design qualification. Strong communication skills are also required in order to co-ordinate the CDM input involving the designers.
The company operate within a range of sectors and have worked on many large projects. With plans to continue this strong reputation the Principal Designer should expect to become part of consultancy and their progress along with being valued as an employee that aids this development.
Principal Designer Position Overview
- Help the client in bringing together pre-construction information
- Work with designers regarding health and safety
- Carry out design reviews with team members
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Comply with Principal Designer duties under the CDM regulations
Principal Designer Position Requirements
- Design qualification
- Proven CDM experience within a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Health and Safety qualification, NEBOSH or equivalent
- Ideally a member of APS
- Strong Design knowledge and experience
- Travel to Norfolk once a week
Principal Designer Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Other company benefits to be discussed (Competitive)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy