Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
A leading multi-disciplined construction and occupational health and safety consultancy in Reading, Berkshire are looking to appoint an experienced Principal Designer / CDM Consultant ideally with an Environmental and Civils background.
The role of the Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
As the successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant your duties will include:
- Working as Client Advisor and Principal Designer Advisor.
- Attending Design Team Meetings.
- Preparing Hazard Identification and Risk Registers.
- Preparing the Pre-Construction Information.
- Approving Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
- Involved in preparing the Health and Safety Files.
The Successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
The successful Principal Designer should hold the following:
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate.
- IOSH Membership ideally Grad or above
- Minimum 2 years experience assuming a similar role
- Experience working in Civils
- Member of The Association for Project Safety at Incorporated Level (IMaPS or above)
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skill
- Basic Salary of up to £45,000
- Excellent contributory pension.
- Generous Travel Allowance
- Training and Development progression for the successful candidate.
- Practical and Financial Assistance.
- Clear and concise career progression.
If you are a Principal Designer looking to join a leading consultancy in Reading area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principle Designer / Reading / CDM Advisor / CDM Consultant / CDM15 /
- NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principle Designer / Reading / CDM Advisor / CDM Consult