We have a truly unique and exciting opportunity for a Public Financial Management (PFM) specialist to join the Governance and Economic Growth team of a major international development company.
The organisation partners with governments, aid organisations and companies in over 100 countries. Through consultancy, supply chain management and financial services, they help countries grow their economies, strengthen their health systems and improve financial management. Taking on clients’ fundamental challenges, they make lasting change to the systems and improve financial management.
The overarching aim of their Governance and Economic Growth team is to support clients to improve public sector systems and service delivery for citizens in developing countries.
We are looking for an exceptional and proactive consultant who can demonstrate problem solving ability through strong leadership, technical expertise and stakeholder influence to win new business and grow the governance portfolio.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Win new projects in governance
- Play bid director to lead on cutting edge technical designs
- Write technical sections of bids
- Grow a profitable and sustainable pipeline through lead generation
- Identify entry points for new work and opportunities to build off existing Crown Agents’ work
- Identify and engage with potential consortia partners and consultants
- Provide oversight as Project Director ensuring targets are met or exceeded, deliverables are produced on time and risks are mitigated and managed.
- Lead on efforts to continually drive improvements through innovation
We would love to hear from you if you;
- Hold a relevant degree level qualification and / or;
- Have a track record of success in a similar position with a relevant organisation or as an independent consultant
- Have a proven ability to manage donor clients, government partners and teams of contracted consutlants
- Can demonstrate an ability to identify and win new business opportunities in the international development sector
In return for your hard work and expertise you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits as well as career development opportunities and support within a collaborative, courageous and authentic environment.