Principal Consultant - Business Transformation
Location: UK Mobile
Shared Services Connected Limited is recruiting for a Principal Consultant to join our growing consultancy team within our Government sector. We are a successful, growing team with the freedom to set our own direction and a determination to build sustainable business by putting our clients’ success first.
The Principal Consultant will be experienced in delivering business transformation, working with C-Level client stakeholders and able to provide strategy and transformation consultancy to SSCL’s government clients. The Consulting Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of business transformation consulting projects in order to achieve revenue targets and high levels of customer satisfaction.
You will be an expert practitioner in one or more of the following business transformation competencies: Business Process Reengineering or Continual Improvement (EG: LEAN, Six Sigma); Operating Model Design; Business and Technical Requirements Capture & Assessment; Programme and Change Management.
- Manage the successful delivery of business transformation consulting projects order to achieve revenue targets and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Combine fresh thinking and insight to identify and develop intelligent and innovative consulting solutions and business development opportunities.
- Work as a Trusted Advisor and 'think with’ clients to capture and shape consulting opportunities, helping them re-imagine the future and stay ahead of the curve.
· Run and support bid opportunities for projects that demonstrate Sopra Steria’s distinctive and sustainable consulting business and secure additional revenue and/or new clients.
- Identify and develop client relationships including using your own & Sopra Steria’s network to build a pipeline of consulting opportunities.
- Maintain and further develop an in-depth knowledge and expertise within their specialist areas through networking and research in order contribute to the success of projects, the development of client offerings and general business development.
- Proactively look to secure follow on work with clients in order to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and additional revenue.
- Develop and contribute to the development of our consulting capability through new approaches and offerings.
- Be seen as a prominent member of the Sopra Steria consulting brand, both by clients and more widely through networks and events.
- A track record of delivering business transformation consulting projects within the government or public sector.
- Experience of managing projects and project teams.
- Understanding of the products, processes, systems and players in the government sector.
- Strong knowledge of the current issues within the market including business transformation, operational improvement, business retention, product innovation.
- Experience of describing and positioning solutions that embrace all domains of the client’s operating model including a business processes, organisational change and information technology.
- Experienced in defining Return on Investment and creating compelling business cases.
- Presentation of business and technical solutions to senior client executives in formal presentations, question and answer sessions and on reference visits.
- Experience of team building, staff support and development including coaching/mentoring.
The successful candidate will be required to go through a SC Security Clearance.
SSCL is a joint venture between the Cabinet Office and Sopra Steria who delivers a range of high quality shared services for our Government and Police clients, enabling them to operate more efficiently and more effectively. SSCL provide Finance & Accounting, HR & Payroll and Procurement as well as specialist client-specific services. SSCL has four UK Centres of Excellence and, by streamlining and modernising systems and processes in the back office, we are transforming the way these services are delivered - providing better value for our clients and better value for the UK taxpayer.
- Business Transformation
- Six Sigma
- Operating Models
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'