Principal Clinical Pharmacist Opportunity - Our client’s state of the art data systems assist medical professionals around the globe. A role has opened for a GPhC-registered Pharmacist to join their team as a Principal Clinical Pharmacist. The role will require you work with teams throughout the business to assist in the rollout of one of their new solutions. This position will be instrumental to the development of the business and will require a candidate with the aptitude to take on a large project. The ideal candidate will have taken on project work before and will be experienced working with content management systems. An understanding of SQL would be highly advantageous.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Assisting in the role-out of a new solution
- Definition and documentation of new editorial processes
- Input and quality control of data
- Use of pharmaceutical knowledge to effectively deliver quality data
- Supporting colleagues throughout the business
The successful Principal Clinical Pharmacist will have:
- A Degree in Pharmacy
- GPhC registration and post-registration experience
- A very high attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Ideally experience working with clinical content management systems
- Preferably experience of project work
- Ideally experience of SQL
The role of Principal Clinical Pharmacist will ideally be based out of Exeter, however, my client is flexible and applications are invited from candidates based across the UK. In return you will receive a highly salary depending on experience along with a great benefits package. This role is an opportunity for a Pharmacist looking to join a dynamic and innovative company with the opportunity to have a huge impact on their business. To find out more, apply now, or call for an informal discussion.