PRINCIPAL/ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR GEOSCIENTIST
One of the UK and Ireland's largest geotechnical and contaminated land multi-disciplinary consultancies with ambitious plans for further growth in the future are now looking for a highly experienced geoscientist at either principal or associate director level to join their dynamic and skilled team in Dublin. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious skilled Geoscientist with good interpersonal skills seeking to advance their career as you would get the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects.
- Be responsible for developing contacts with new clients,
- Overseeing work completed by third party contractors,
- Building and managing a team.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A BSc degree level qualified in Geology, Chemistry, Civil Engineering or a related subject,
- Be preferably a Chartered Geologist, Scientist or Engineer,
- Experience managing others,
- Knowledge of contaminated land, waste and planning legislation in Ireland (essential),
- Practical experience in designing, supervising and managing site investigations,
- Previous experience in Business Development,
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you have this relevant experience and are keen for a great career in a continuously growing consultancy, apply below or alternatively for more information call Jasmine on | Int Ext: 7142 for a confidential chat.
We specialise in the recruitment of Geoscience professionals in both Permanent and Contract markets covering roles such as: Geo-Environmental Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Geotechnical Engineer, Hydrogeologist, Remediation Engineer, Environmental Consultant, Site Engineer, Site Agent and Site Representative.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'