Solutions Architect Manchester £70,000
A lead Solutions Architect role, business facing and working to enterprise level across an ecommerce and retail estate.
All sitting on Microsoft technology inc Azure, ASP.Net, Dynamics 365, Office365, BizTalk, Profisee (MDS), ASP.NET (MVC) and SQL Server.
The real opportunity here :
is to own a new technology stack, build something that has a very real and immediate effect on a large big brand business.
The team :
have a high level of technical competence, need a senior to steer activities and own the high level designs.
The skills required
- You love what you do, have a passion for technology and are up to date with the latest technologies with an emphasis on Azure.
- You have a strong track record of complex systems design and experience in implementing architectures that limit the dependency on legacy systems.
- You will be comfortable designing solutions at an enterprise scale and will have a delivery focus to turn the vision into reality within an agile environment.
- You will work well as part of a team and be comfortable in communicating and documenting solution designs to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Definition and ownership of the strategic architectural vision supporting project teams through its implementation.
- Convert business and technical requirements into a technical solution design that meet the project requirements whilst strengthening the long term strategic goals.
- Play a key part in delivery by providing clear specifications to the delivery teams and supporting them through the implementation whilst working within an agile environment.
- Plan the technical requirements to transition a design into a working solution.
- Work closely with data architects to ensure information requirements are met in solution design.
- Critical thinking and the ability to challenge ideas and design approaches.
- Strong design, analytical and technical aptitude.
- Experience of understanding complex business requirements and working with key business and technology stakeholders.
- Good understanding of multiple architectural design patterns, SOLID, data integration techniques, SOA and Microservices.
For a confidential conversation, please contact
Key tech : Azure, ASP.Net, Dynamics 365, Office365, BizTalk, Profisee (MDS), ASP.NET (MVC) and SQL Server.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"