We currently have a great opportunity for a Principal Analytical Chemist or Team Leader to join forward thinking Pharmaceutical Company in the East Midlands. This role offers a great career opportunity for someone to lead a team of Analytical Chemists.
In this role you manage client projects, organising workloads and resources to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Design and carry out Analytical analysis to support the delivery of projects
- Lead a team of Analysts ensuring that all work is carried out to GMP and other regulatory standards.
- Carry out and support analysts in analytical testing using HPLC/ UPLC, UV and dissolution.
- Set up and carry out stability studies
- Troubleshoot analytical problems ranging from instrumentation, Analytical methods and methodology.
- Prepare and review technical documentation, SOPs and policies.
Ideal candidates will have a degree or PhD in Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry and have experience in a range of analytical techniques including HPLC, UV and IR. You will have experience working Team Leader or Supervisor in a Pharmaceutical GMP Laboratory, managing projects and Analysts. Experience in troubleshooting HPLC instrumentation and methods is essential for this role.
To apply please send your CV to Rowland talent Solutions or call for more information.
Key words: HPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Validation, GMP, QC, Analyst, R&D, Team Leader, method Development