Quality Taching Staff are curently looking for a Year 5 Primary School Teacher to teach in an international school in Saudi Arabia. They are recruiting for a number of roles.
The schools vision is to create a world-class education within the Academy enabling every young person to realise, in a happy and safe environment, their full potential as a global citizen in harmony with Saudi Culture.
- Degree level qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a KS2 Primary school teacher
- A secure knowledge and understanding of the Primary Strategies for the English National Curriculum
- Knowledge and understanding of pedagogical theory and practice of providing this effectively for the individual needs of all children.
- Being able to monitor, assess, record and report on pupil's progress.
Salary and benefit package includes:
- - A two-year contract (renewable)
- - Tax-free salary which is significantly higher than the UK
- - Overseas allowance
- - Free furnished accommodation
- - Worldwide Health Insurance
- - Emergency dental and optical cover
- - Annual flight allowance
- - Sponsored visit visas short-term, immediate family visits can be organised (airline and visa costs covered by employee)
- - Child education allowance for two agreed dependent children up to the age of 18
- - End of service gratuity
- - Excellent CPD opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Quality Teaching Staff is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Quality Teaching Staff are an equal opportunities employer.
In reward for our candidates hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions. A refer a friend scheme, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.