Primary Teaching positions in Hounslow - September start
Paid to scale
Full time – Long term/Permanent for the right candidate
COVID-19 Notice - Due to Covid we will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link.
UCM Education has an exciting opportunity for a Primary Teacher to work in an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Hounslow. The School is currently recruiting for EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Teachers to start in September 2021.
The school is a 2-form entry Primary School with high achievement. The school are looking for enthusiastic NQT’s and experienced Teachers to join their vibrant and thriving school. You will become part of a strong and ambitious team working in an amazing working environment.
- Be a fully qualified Teacher holding QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Have recent experience teaching primary aged children
- Be an outstanding Teacher
- Be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Be creative and have the ability to motivate
UCM Educationis a widely recognised Education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our Teachers and support staff.
- Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays up to £200 if your referral works for 4 weeks minimum
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Offer a dedicated consultant who will support you during your career development
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in Schools and Nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
- Primary Teacher
- KS1 Teacher
- Reception Teacher
- Nursery Teacher
- KS2 Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'