Previous experience working with children is essential and the candidate must be energetic, enthusiastic, be able to work using your own initiative but also be able to contribute to a dedicated team. We are seeking someone with the eagerness to engage with the children and families to support the continuous improvement of the school and its community. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities we would encourage you to apply.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus refer a friend' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across Greater Manchester.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
For more information please call the Manchester branch on or you can register an up to date CV online at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job