Are you looking for a teaching assistant role in September in a Primary School, with supportive colleagues and amazing facilities in Hounslow?
This teaching assistant role will involve working with a child on a one to one basis, small group work and in a mainstream primary schools ASD unit. This ideally would suit someone who wants to work with children and who has past experience in this kind of role.
- Working One to One with children from various backgrounds and needs.
- Reporting daily to the Head of Department where responsibilities will be detailed.
- Regular feedback on progress with class teacher's and Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator.
- Conducting group activities and plan mentor sessions.
- Can do attitude.
- Autism Experience
- Professional and Reliable.
- Experienced working with Children with Special Educational Needs.
Teaching Assistants at this school are extremely well supported and there is also on-going training available.
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant job, please email your CV
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
It is Sugarman Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer