Level 3 Teaching Assistants Needed Urgently - Birmingham
Balfor Recruitment are urgently seeking passionate and talented Level 3 Teaching Assistants to work across primary schools based in Birmingham.
- Are you passionate about making a difference in a child’s life?
- Do you want to work as part of a motivated and committed team of teachers?
- Are you seeking a fantastic opportunity?
- Are you looking to build up your experience working with pupils in a Primary school?
- Are you a team player with a flexible approach to bringing out the best in everyone?
This vacancy is designed for Teaching Assistants with genuine ambition that have the capability to inspire children with their enthusiasm.
These primary schools are offering the opportunity for Level 3 Teaching Assistants to gain invaluable teaching experience working with children in Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2). You will be assisting the classroom teacher by supporting small groups of children or helping on a 1 to 1 basis to ensure the lesson objectives are achieved and that all children receive the guidance they require.
* KS1 or KS2 primary teaching assistant
* Full-time/Part-time, short term and long term supply
* Competitive daily rates
* Have eligibility to work in the UK and complete a valid DBS check
If this is the role for you then please contact Catrina today!
- Assistant Teaching