Primary Teaching Assistant
Yorkshire Education is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Primary Teaching Assistant to work in various schools in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
Here at Yorkshire Education, we work with some of the best schools in the area who regularly request Primary Teaching Assistants on a temporary and permanent basis. We are therefore always looking for experienced Primary Teaching Assistants as we have some fantastic positions available! The position is to start ASAP and will be on an ad-hoc basis.
If you are a Primary Teaching Assistant and are interested in this great opportunity, please contact us now as we would love to hear from you!
The Benefits of Registering with Yorkshire Education?
- Access to employment opportunities in hundreds of schools across Yorkshire
- Opportunities to extend your professional development with bespoke CPD courses available
- Supportive and hardworking consultants who will aim to find assignments suited to your needs
- 'REFER A FRIEND’ bonus
- Quick registration process
- Social events for our supply staff
- Outstanding pay rates
- Must hold the relevant qualification (L2 Award in Support Work in Schools, L3 TA Diploma etc.)
- Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school
- Two references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one through Yorkshire Education
- Assistant Teaching
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'