Type: Primary Teaching Assistant
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Full Time/ Part Time
Do you enjoy working with children?
Would you like a new role working as a Teaching Assistant?
We have a fantastic role that may be the one for you!
Monarch Education are a leading Recruitment Agency which places Teachers and Teaching Assistants into long term and short-term roles. This wonderful school are looking for a passionate teaching assistant to work alongside the class teacher. This school is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic teaching assistant who will be able to provide excellent support to the class teacher daily.
About the school
This wonderful school has been awarded with a 'good' by Ofsted. The school's exciting curriculum makes pupils eager to learn and supports their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development very well.
Why Monarch Education?
- Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience
- A dedicated, reliable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course.
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
- A smooth, well-organised registration process with no hidden charges or fees
To be successful in this role you will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Level 3 Qualification
- Up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Able to support and improve pupils learning development
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work with a positive outlook on Education.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Here at Monarch Education we are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates. All necessary checks will be obtained including DBS and references checks.
If you feel this role is for you and would like more information, please send your CV across to or alternatively call me on 0121-272-8665
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'