Primary Teaching Assistant Required in Leeds-
Are you ready for a new challenge supporting children and young people?
I am looking for an enthusiastic individuals to join a warm and welcoming primary school in Leeds (LS16). The school encourages independent thinking and adaptability and works with a creative curriculum.
- Supporting pupils’ learning and development in and out of the classroom
- Holding 1:1 and small group intervention sessions
- 1:1 reading intervention
- Encouraging positive pupil development
- Maintaining discipline and encouraging good behaviour
**RATES OF PAY START AT £55 PER DAY**
About the School…
- Actively encourages the Arts in education such as music, drama
- Encourages individuality and respect for all races, genders and abilities
- Supportive staff members
- Passionate about supporting children’s learning
- Strong behaviour management skills
- You must be creative and organised with excellent time management
- Excellent knowledge on the Primary National Curriculum and significant experience working in all year groups (KS1-KS2)
- Experience supporting children in a primary setting on a 1:1/small group basis
- Additional experiences such as working with children with SEN or EAL would be beneficial
- Relevant qualifications would be an advantage
Supply Desk are working with various schools across
the West Yorkshire area. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development such as Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to name a few, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website or apply today to find out more about this role.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
If you have read the role above and believe that you have the strengths to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job